Post your Cruze and have it added to the forum design!

BIRDMAN

Administrator
Welcome Facebook visitors! To post a picture you must be a member of our forum, it's easy to sign up. Just click the "Register" link at the top left of the page!

Post a hi-res pic of your Cruze and have it added to the rotating images on the top and bottom of our forum design! We will take the best images posted by the first 25 members and make your Cruze pic famous :D.

Example, your Cruze picture will rotate upon page refresh with other members' pictures where you see the stock images now!

cruzeheader.jpg

The only rules are:
The Cruze picture you submit must be your own and not taken from google or another website.

The picture must be of the car only, and we prefer high quality photo resolutions so the pictures look nice :).

Thanks guys and Welcome to Cruze Forumz!

70AARCUDA

...where do you want the picture posted to? My ISP (Qwest) has no hosting permitted.

picture.php

...not the best of pictures, but hopefully sufficient? The original of the above is posted in my album section.

Last edited:

fastdriver

Posted my pics in the album section.:D

Just saw that I can STILL edit this message. That's a GREAT feature! I can post a pic here too!

Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Administrator
...where do you want the picture posted to? My ISP (Qwest) has no hosting permitted.

picture.php

...not the best of pictures, but hopefully sufficient? The original of the above is posted in my album section.

Cuda I am going to want yours front and center for all your help around here, can you get a more clear one?

magoo3

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

side view
IMG_0669.jpg

The only other pictures I have are the interior...

I'll have to take better pictures during the day when I wash it... it's FILTHY! Right now

magoo3

I have a few on my cell but they aren't great... I need to take some new ones now that it's washed.

magoo3

ok here are some daytime pics

forumpic.jpg

I had the door cracked open so I didn't get locked out (Car was running)
forumpic5.jpg

prettyyyyy
forumpic2.jpg

He needs a name!
forumpic4.jpg

mixer

2012 Cruze RS

New custom exhaust (pictures of that soon). Additional front and rear "RS" badges for an "old school" look.

Attachments

• IMG_1387.jpg
    IMG_1387.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 4

mixer

2012 Cruze RS

Not sure how to get picture in the message box yet.

Attachments

• IMG_1387.jpg
    IMG_1387.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 3

Members online

No members online now.