So how can we make this forum a more active one?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
What can we do that other forums are not doing to get this forum more active? You have any ideas? Post them up here.

We are also looking for a few members that would like to be active on here and become moderators. If you are interested, please pm me.

Thank you for being a member of CruzeForumz.com and I hope we can move forward and make this forum a very active one!

Bryan

magoo3

For me, it's just a matter of not getting on a whole lot. What do moderators do and how much time do you have to be active on the page?

Burd

I started a forum almost 4 years ago, being a GM guy my whole life and owning a Trans am since 19 I started a F body forum, it is hard starting one, in time it will come. Since these cars are new you can't get people from car shows, I stumbled on this forum after getting my daughter a new Cruze, there were a few to pick from. I liked the look of this forum, Who started this one? Is it a GM owned forum? Anyway, it should be helpful in the future. I just totally re done my forum, if you want to chat pm me. I haven't really looked at this forum closely yet. I added a members Gallery with the remodel, maybe there's one here, anyway it just takes time. Need a moderator? Pm me

Burd

No one is taking down the spam on this site. Ugg boots coins Pandora so on. Come on guys.

vinodg

INDIAN MATKA | SATTA MATKA | INDIA MATKA | MATKA GUESSING | DPBOSS | MATKA

Indianmatka.center a leading player in the market who if offering Online Satta Matka, Madhur Matka, Kalyan Matka, Indian Matka, Dpboss game play. Indian matka started with the ambition to make satta matka game play simple and accessible so that each and avery citizin all over world can play the game. Indianmatka research and product advancement let the people play the matka india game eaily.

Members online

No members online now.