Insurance.. what do you pay?

silver13ltzrs

Just curious what other Cruze owners pay for insurance.

I am 33. My car is a 2013 LTZ RS with every option.

I have been a AAA customer since I was 18.

I had one accident that was not my fault (however Michigan is a no fault state) 6 years ago where I was paid out for the total loss of my Corvette.

I have a discount for also having my home owners insurance through AAA and a discount for being a credit union member.

I have full coverage and a $250 deductible.

I pay $61/ month. In my opinion, it's a very inexpensive car to insure.

70AARCUDA

We have State Farm and have been with them since the late 1960's, with "grandfathered" deductable of $500, and we're paying roughly $60 per month for our 2011 Cruze...AND...we qualify for their "low-milage" driving discount (<7.5K/yr). So, I'd counter that the Cruze isn't ALL that 'inexpensive,' of course AZ and MI are totally different states & driving conditions.

06mistreSS

2011 Cruze LTZ RS, full coverage. I currently pay $109/ month for the Cruze... and $107/ month for the Monte Carlo.

Andiscruze

Insurance.

Just curious what other Cruze owners pay for insurance.

I am 33. My car is a 2013 LTZ RS with every option.

I have been a AAA customer since I was 18.

I had one accident that was not my fault (however Michigan is a no fault state) 6 years ago where I was paid out for the total loss of my Corvette.

I have a discount for also having my home owners insurance through AAA and a discount for being a credit union member.

I have full coverage and a $250 deductible.

I pay $61/ month. In my opinion, it's a very inexpensive car to insure.

Sir,
I drive a 2013 LT RS And i have full coverage and pay 91 dollars a month and THAT is very cheap for me. 60 bucks a month is PERFECT for a 33 year old who has had only one accident in his life. Feel lucky!:):):)

Members online

No members online now.