RS package

mixer

Decided to go old school and add the front RS grill badge the removed the LT from rear deck add RS badge its place.

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 37

12blkrs

Did you have to drill for the front badge? I was thinking about doing the badge on the front and rear also.... Is it hard to debadge the LT part?

NuJerz2001

I love it!! My Cruze didn't come with the LT badge, so I'l, just stick the RS next to it. I don't know if I should go with red ones or chrome ones??

06mistreSS

Did you have to drill for the front badge? I was thinking about doing the badge on the front and rear also.... Is it hard to debadge the LT part?

Removing, or shaving, badges isn't really hard at all but can be tedious. Warm the badge up with a hair dryer to help soften the adhesive, being careful not to get it too hot which can damage the paint. Then take fishing wire and go back and forth, in a sawing motion, behind the badge through the adhesive. Once the badge is off, clean up the remaining adhesive with a product that's clear coat safe, being careful not to scratch or mar the clear coat. Be patient with it and you'll get great results.

Members online

No members online now.