New from Michigan

06mistreSS

Hello, my name is Matt.

I just bought my 2011 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ RS yesterday. Had been looking at getting a second vehicle for some time now and finally went for it. My other car is a slightly modified 2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS that I store during the winter. I test drove a brand new Cruze last week just like the one I bought (minus the Chevy MyLink). I just happened to stumble across this one last week doing some searching. Has the 1.4L Turbocharged Ecotec with 6 speed automatic transmission. 37k miles on the car. Black granite metallic exterior, jet black leather interior, remote start, heated seats, heated exterior mirrors, moonroof, MP3 input, 60/40 folding rear seat, etc. So far I really like the car and the ride. This is my first 4 cylinder car. I'm kind of used to the V8 in my Monte but the Cruze does move pretty well. The interior is actually very roomy for a sub compact car. The car is in very nice condition and was hard to pass up. I still have the Monte, it's not going anywhere.

Looking forward to the Forum here. I'm also over on Monte Carlo Forum and have been a member there for 16 months.

DSC_4709_zpse4e7f848.jpg

DSC_4711_zps38e96de9.jpg

DSC_4701_zps8dda586c.jpg

20121224_113917_zpsd3eb0882.jpg

06mistreSS

And this is my 2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS, the second Monte Carlo SS I have owned. I store this car in the winter. 5.3L LS4 small block V8. I found this car in Ohio and purchased in October 2010. I had the front end completely repainted in April of this year, license plate bracket removed. The car is lowered and rides on Bilstein HD Series struts and Canuck Motorsports lowering springs. Other modifications include black painted brake calipers and brackets, black fog bezels, MagnaFlow cat-back performance exhaust system, K&N performance air intake, smoked backup lenses, 18% window tint, etc.

DSC_4250.jpg

DSC_4271.jpg

DSC_4234.jpg

DSC_4123.jpg

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Man the cruze still looks sweet even with a bunch of snow on it! Welcome to the forum.

06mistreSS

Thanks guys, I appreciate it! I'm a Monte Carlo guy but a Chevrolet guy as well. The Cruze seemed great for a daily driver with decent gas mileage. I'll have better pictures of the car in a few months when spring is here and the weather improves but I was able to get a few shots of the Cruze without snow on it a few days ago.

1_zpsdc703513.jpg

20130118_163354_zps356543d4.jpg

Members online

No members online now.