If you had $5000 to spend...

magoo3

So far... tint the windows more & add black bow ties... maybe change the rims/hubcaps.. possibly add auto-start

magoo3

haha no... I've done the low-profile tires and wasn't a fan... just put gunmetal rims on it

NuJerz2001

Good one! Would get the front and back RS style bumpers (fascia). As well as the lip spoiler! Changed my 16's to 17's so I'm good there!

70AARCUDA

Good one! Would get the front and back RS style bumpers (fascia). As well as the lip spoiler! Changed my 16's to 17's so I'm good there!
A curiosity question: what kind of "speed /performance" shops do you have there in Croatia, or are such things bought from neighboring countries?

NuJerz2001

A curiosity question: what kind of "speed /performance" shops do you have there in Croatia, or are such things bought from neighboring countries?

Hey! They have some shops here but the prices are way high!
It's cheaper to swing to Italy or Austria to get a full hookup for a low cost! ;)

NuJerz2001

There are, but like I said getting them directly from the store costs a fortune here. Better get it on eBay and have someone hook it all up for ya.

06mistreSS

I am getting window tint (18%) for the Cruze this spring. Other than that, I'd probably put that $5k into my Monte Carlo.

06mistreSS

...sorta like "...separation of power and religion..."? Power in the Monte Carlo and economy in the Cruze?

Haha yes exactly. The Monte Carlo is my toy and I'd really like to do some engine work to it in the future to get some more power out of it.

06mistreSS

Actually a few small things in addition to the window tint that I may do to the Cruze are... paint the brake calipers red (to compliment the red RS badges), smoke the front side markers, and color match (black granite metallic) the chrome molding on the trunk lid (above the license area). Even these just barely scrape the surface of that $5k.

Members online

No members online now.