Dealerships and deals...

Nacho

Well. I KNOW I got a great deal on the car. Truecar has it for $19,217 for my area. I went an hour out of my way to pick this one up used with 22k miles on it. A bit more than I wanted, but the sticker was set for 16,989 when I first went to look at it. The following week it was up to 17,989. The dealership honored the 16,989 starting price...I talked them down to 16,400 and they accepted...being military I paid no taxes on the vehicle...only dealer fees and title and tags for less than 300 bucks.

06mistreSS

I bought my 2011 LTZ RS, Certified Pre-Owned, about three months ago. Mileage was at 37k and the sticker price was $17,995 (about $1k below KBB value). I went with a 5 year finance and got a good rate at 2.3%. The car is in great condition so I couldn't pass it up even though the mileage is a bit high. Honestly that doesn't bother me because, even though it's my daily driver now, I will still be driving my Monte Carlo occasionally during the spring-fall.

holly14

I know the economy still stinks, but Toyota is selling tons of cars, enough to knock GM out of the number 1 spot! If GM doesn't open their eyes and start to help their customers, they can expect to go lower in the ratings. It's happened before and it can happen again!

Members online

No members online now.