Bilstein B14 Suspension Kit

06mistreSS

This is a threaded ride height adjustable kit by Bilstein. Gas pressurized, these use Bilstein's mono tube upside down technology. Threaded body adjustable range of 20mm (0.79") at both axles while installed and lowering amount of approximately 30-50mm (1.2"-2.0") front and rear.

2011+ Chevrolet Cruze Bilstein B14 Suspension Kit

thumbnail.asp

Last edited:

70AARCUDA

Bilstein is good quality, but I'd be nervious about any spring-adjustment arrangement that uses only a SINGLE spanner locking nut...too easy for them to 'work/walk' themselves loose during heavy use. Something I witnessed and measured on USArmy vehicles while working at USARMY Yuma Proving Ground, Yuma, AZ.

carid

Supporting Vendor
Have anyone else tried it on the Cruze? What are your impressions? By the way, if you were considering to buy this kit, we have reduced prices on our website and you will be able to make a good deal!

datedd

Have anyone else tried it on the Cruze? What are your impressions? By the way, if you were considering to buy this kit, we have reduced prices on our website and you will be able to make a good deal!
I just ordered them from you. Yes you guys made me a good deal. I looked at Meagan, but the shop guy didn't bother to return my call so I blew him off. I have an account with CARID and got a $30 discount after chatting with him. I've had Bilsteins before so I know they are quality. When they come in, and I get them installed, I will let you know.

rollian

Have the bilsteins that I got from 4wheelonline. They are slightly stiff yet driving is still fun and comfortable.

Members online

No members online now.