• .facebook_1696071284.jpg
    .facebook_1696071284.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 23
  • .facebook_-1514538239.jpg
    .facebook_-1514538239.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

70AARCUDA

...Victory Red is pur-r-r-r-ty. Our '04 Pontiac Vibe is that color (Pontiac called it Lava Red).

Last edited:

mixer

Color

I didn't think I would like the Victory Red at first but I do. I was trying to work with the dealership for black SS style stripes since I left all my electronics in the Vibe I traded in. The salesman was willing but when it came time to order (from chevroletgraphics.com) but I guess he didn't realize how much these stripes were. When we did agree on everything the dealership technician refused to do the stripes because of the size. A bit irritating but I did my own graphics on the Vibe so I will do this myself as well.

BIRDMAN

Administrator
I didn't think I would like the Victory Red at first but I do. I was trying to work with the dealership for black SS style stripes since I left all my electronics in the Vibe I traded in. The salesman was willing but when it came time to order (from chevroletgraphics.com) but I guess he didn't realize how much these stripes were. When we did agree on everything the dealership technician refused to do the stripes because of the size. A bit irritating but I did my own graphics on the Vibe so I will do this myself as well.

make sure you post up pics of the install of the graphics and any helpful tips you discover along the way in case anyone else wants to go for it!

Members online

No members online now.