What is the best colour for Chevrolet Camaro?

JesseCooper

In my point of view, it’s Red and Black. Red and Black gives a rough look more than Yellow and Black. What do you think? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

70AARCUDA

Which do you own/drive, a Cruze or a Camaro?

The Cruze lineup has a rather limited "colour palatte" from which to select; the Camaro lineup, however, has some rather bright/sporty colors.

Asaraziel

Yeah Jesse, I agree with you! Camaro is one of my favorite sport cars! Black Red combination suites great with its look!

Last edited by a moderator:

06mistreSS

Saw a black on black ZL1 at the Woodward Dream Cruise this past August and that car looked mean. The silver with black wheels looks sweet also.

2012_chevrolet_camaro_zl1_black_left_dqh8k.jpg

Chevrolet-Camaro-ZL1-2012.jpg

Last edited:

70AARCUDA

06MistreSS -- I know this will chronologically 'date' me, but the second-gen Z28 Camaro in light-metallic blue is my favorite:

220px-1972_blue_Chevrolet_Camaro_Turbo_350_front_side.JPG

...it was the year that the Camaro went to the fastback roofline and the Barracuda dropped the fastback for the sedan roofline.

Last edited:

VictoriaTownsend

I love the traditional yellow and black no matter what ever colour they produce them in. Seriously guys when we say Camero automatically the yellow comes in to mind.

Last edited:
L

LimitedEdition

I’d rather go with black in white racing stripes, it actually gives a muscular appearance into the car.

J

JNJackson

Yes, red and black is a great combination for Chevrolet Camaro.

silver13ltzrs

I like white and silver... a bit partial to white though

I went 9.87 @ 142 in the 1/4 mile in this ZL1

zl1_zpscb19eb85.jpg

Being the first 9-second ZL1, it also had a few magazine articles about it. Below is one of the shots used in the magazine

silver13ltzrs

Is that one of the COPO cars?

Nope, full weight (minus wheels and tires) ZL1 modified by Livernois Motorsports. It was 4,295 lbs with me in it.

As funny as it may sound, with the long list of mods it actually got better fuel economy than stock and ran on 93 octane pump gas.

70AARCUDA

Nope, full weight (minus wheels and tires) ZL1 modified by Livernois Motorsports. It was 4,295 lbs with me in it.

As funny as it may sound, with the long list of mods it actually got better fuel economy than stock and ran on 93 octane pump gas.

Do you remember the automotive magazine (I don't recall which mag) that did an article on how a very hot rodded Camaro could not only meet smog laws without all the smog equipment, but could do so without any smog equipment installed...and STILL get decent mpg? In Car Craft maybe?

Members online

No members online now.