WeatherTech Floor Mats

06mistreSS

WeatherTech FloorLiner in the Chevrolet Cruze (2011+). Available in black, tan, or grey.

Front and rear liners: PN 44344-1-2
Front liners: 443441
Rear liners: 443442

443441_Chevrolet_Cruze_2011.jpg

443442_Chevrolet_Cruze_2011.jpg

06mistreSS

WeatherTech All-Weather floor mats for the Chevrolet Cruze (2011+). Available in black, tan, or grey.

Front and rear mats: PN W275-W277
Front mats: PN W275
Rear mats: PN W277

W275_W277.jpg

70AARCUDA

My sister had a set of Weather-Tech plastic mats in her 2003 Ford Focus ZX5 and the fit was very good. She used them to catch/hold the "sand" (in Yuma, AZ) rather than "snow" (ha,ha).

Psychomidgit

I had the floor liners in my mustang and now have them and the cargo liner in my cruze. They're a great product. When I traded the mustang in the floors looked brand new.

70AARCUDA

How's the "fit" of the trunk cargo liner in the Cruze?

The wife's Cruze is "neutral/brown" (tan & chocolate) in the cabin area, but the trunk is black...what color is your trunk unit?

Here in Arid-zona, it's sand--not snow--that most people worry about, although it does snow across the northern portions of the state often & alot in winter, but not down here in the high-desert areas of southern AZ.

CoCruzer

The Floorliners and cargo liner are superb! I've run them in my suburban since they first came out. I just ordered a full set of liners for my cruze for winter and installed them the other day. Perfect-o!!!

06mistreSS

The Floorliners and cargo liner are superb! I've run them in my suburban since they first came out. I just ordered a full set of liners for my cruze for winter and installed them the other day. Perfect-o!!!

Good to know! Haven't bought a set for mine yet but they've been a consideration for a while now.

silver13ltzrs

I have the floor liners in my car and love them.

I had the mats in my previous car and didn't care much for them. With all of the little indentations in them, they always looked dirty. The liners are easy to clean.

06mistreSS

I have the floor liners in my car and love them.

I had the mats in my previous car and didn't care much for them. With all of the little indentations in them, they always looked dirty. The liners are easy to clean.

Good to know. Haven't pulled the trigger yet myself. I'm still thinking about the liners and contemplating if I want to go with 1st row only, 1st and 2nd row, or 1st row/2nd row/cargo.

Jeff DeLashmit

Weather Tech Floor Liners Review

Really like them but fronts do not snap on the oem nubs in the carpet and will/slide a bit. Just a minor annoyance, would still buy them again. The rear liner fits super and very liitle of the carpet is not covered (directly below the rear seat and not technically part of the floor) I got lucky and found a front and rear set on craigslist for $80.
Cust service said to use some adhesive strip velcrow (loop side only). I am looking for an o ring that fits the mat add snaps over the carpet nub first. Since I got these used is there any "kit" that I should have if purchased new? I assumed not or cust service would have said something but not sure. May try to get new plastic rings for the factory carpet mats and glue them to the weather tech liners (trimmed to fit I assume)
The floor liners do bulge out next to the console by your gas pedal foot, but I think this is more due how they were folded in storage by the prior owner. Letting them sit in the sun helped a lot.
2011 LT Automatic

sktan

Members online

No members online now.