Helloooo from Croatia!!

NuJerz2001

Hello to all, and greetings from Europe! Croatia to be precise. My name is Dino from New Jersey but living in Zadar, Croatia currently, and in late October of 2011. I bought a new Cruze LT+, Euro version, so far I'm very happy with it. I'm happy to find a forum like this where I can talk to other members about the car. Color is white, standard 16'' rims, got the back window sun shades on it, not tints, all in all happy with it. It's a 5-gear stick, 1.6L engine with 124HP. Here are some pics. ps These sun shades (privacy shades as they're called) and great cuz when you put your rear windows down, they remain on.....so you're "tinted" even when you're "coolin"! Now that's cool!! Recently I traded my 16 inch rims and tires for the 17'' ones from another Cruze. Photos of that will be soon. I only have this one via Instagram for now.

Cheers!

7567d1347815480-another-cruzer-croatia-pb037545.jpg

7568d1347815500-another-cruzer-croatia-pc088080.jpg

instacruze.jpg

Last edited:

70AARCUDA

"Howdy, Dino (NuJerz2001)" Noticed the european Cruze has amber side-lights on the fender panels which the North American Cruzes don't have. What else is different, beyond the 1.6L engine & 5-speed transmission?

NuJerz2001

Thanx, hey and a good eye!
Yea that's what I don't like about Euro Cruzes. I love the amber side marker that you guys have and we don't. That what you see on the fender panel is a blinker. It is not on all time, like your side markers. Hey wanna trade? LOL. Other than that, engine 1.6 and 5 gear stick, I don't know. Maybe the fact that 1.6 is the lowest it goes here. After that it's 1.8 and 2.0 diesel. :)

70AARCUDA

...ah, but are you aware that the Chinese Cruze has a 1.6L turbocharged...so, maybe parts are interchanable?

Members online

No members online now.