Hello

magoo3

Hi! My name is Lindsay!

I live in Southern California and I lease a 2011 1 LT Cruze in Ice blue. I love the car, it's amazing and beautiful!! I am still working on getting the gas mileage up to par but it's great otherwise!

I've had it since the end of March and have about 1100 miles on him so far!

70AARCUDA

Hello, Lindsay, and welcome to Cruze Forumz.

How much of your daily commute is done on the freeway and how much is done on city streets? Stoplights are murder on MPG.

Last edited:

magoo3

Hello, Lindsay, and welcome to Cruze Forumz.

How much of your daily commute is done on the freeway and how much is done on city streets? Stoplights are murder on MPG.

I rarely do highway driving... I work 1/2 mile from work so I pretty much just drive there... on occasion to my sisters and to run errands around town! I have a lease so I can't put killer miles on it as it is... but I thought it was suppose to get better city than I am!

70AARCUDA

Cars cannot achieve their optimum MPG values until they're thoroughly "warmed-up" which typically can take up to 1/2-hour of driving, and they need to be in their highest gear (6th or overdrive)...so, it sounds like unless you take the car out for a long drive, that you'll never get even close to the EPA values of 28/36 MPG.

Have you taken your car on any longer drives, especially on the freeway?

magoo3

I don't have any pictures right now because I am on my phone. I found the site through google!

Members online

No members online now.