hello from FL

2013 cruze

hello everyone, im out surfing cruze forums and found this one, i have a 2013 eco 6m few things done, long list to do but heres a few pics. hope to learn more about my new ride thruout ownership. i plan on making this car my daughters first car

the day i spotted it with 3 mi on it
cruze2.jpg

cruzehood.jpg

cruze.jpg

cruze1.jpg

70AARCUDA

Dealer-installed stripes or did you put them on yourself?

Looks nice! USA blue & white is one of my favorite color combinations (my '68 Charger was similar color of blue).

Last edited:

2013 cruze

Dealer-installed stripes or did you put them on yourself?

Looks nice! USA blue & white is one of my favorite color combinations (my '68 Charger was similar color of blue).

i did them myself at the dealership, i work for the chevy dealership, im a collision technician.

2013 cruze

we are the only dealership with in 3 counties that does painted on stripes on the camaro and mine is definetly the first cruze in this area with painted on stripes. mine is actually painted with switchblade silver but we will do the stripes in whatever color the customer request. weve done them ghosted , oe colors of the vinyl and flamed pearl within the stripes and usually a SS or RS logo on each side of the cowl depending on model

NuJerz2001

Nice ride!!!!! Hey working at the dealership, can you tell me what's the original part # for the lip spoiler?? I wanna pop one but wanna be sure of the item #. Thanx!

Members online

No members online now.