Finally.. clean car lowered pics

silver13ltzrs

My car hasn't been washed since Thanksgiving due to the wonderful weather we've had, but the sun was out today and we saw a whopping 22 degrees! I figured I'd wash it and get some pics, since the only pics I've taken since the Eibach springs were installed have been in the snow and the car was a salty mess.

06mistreSS

Nice, dang that looks good lowered AND clean. I know what you mean though, mine hasn't been washed since November as well. It's been snowing like every other day so there's no point.

70AARCUDA

Nice, dang that looks good lowered AND clean. I know what you mean though, mine hasn't been washed since November as well. It's been snowing like every other day so there's no point.

Samething happens during our (AZ) summer monsoon thunderstorms; it rains just about every afternoon followed by dust (Habuub) storm...so (likewise) "...there's no point."

Umair

My car hasn't been washed since Thanksgiving due to the wonderful weather we've had, but the sun was out today and we saw a whopping 22 degrees! I figured I'd wash it and get some pics, since the only pics I've taken since the Eibach springs were installed have been in the snow and the car was a salty mess.
:cool::rolleyes::p

Members online

No members online now.