Eibach Springs Installed

silver13ltzrs

Here are a few photos of my (dirty) car with the Eibach pro-kit springs installed.

Ride quality is still good and it definitely sits a lot lower.

Before photo for reference

70AARCUDA

How's the cornering? Should be more stable--ie, less leaning / twisting--keeping all four tires more firmly planted to the pavement.

silver13ltzrs

How's the cornering? Should be more stable--ie, less leaning / twisting--keeping all four tires more firmly planted to the pavement.

The road are pretty slick today, so I didn't push it hard, but it seems the steering is more responsive and I'm sure there will be less roll.

06mistreSS

Wow, honestly a little lower than I was expecting but looks great! Still has a decent amount of rake front to rear. That should feel a lot more connected to the road. I may go this route when I need to replace the original struts so thanks for posting the after pictures!

silver13ltzrs

Lower than I expected too, but I like it. The rear seems like it may have settled a little more today. If you want to check it out in person sometime I know you're not far from me.

06mistreSS

Yeah it looks great. Would be nice to see in person so we could definitely meet up, maybe sometime this summer when it's not sub zero.

Members online

No members online now.